Pages

11.25.2009

I've gotten the plague ...

OK, maybe not really. But I feel awful.
So last night I planned to go home and unpack some more boxes. I ended up lying on the couch with a 100 degree fever. Considering my typical temp is about 96.8 instead of 98.6, that was pretty darn high.
Luckily, the fever broke before I went to bed. I still have a runny nose, but that's doable.
Now the question is - what do I have? Because I most definitely don't want to skip out on Thanksgiving celebrations (I really love to eat!) but I don't want to get anyone sick either.
Moving sure wore me out, so it may be that. I also got the H1N1 shot on Monday, and had every one of the side effects it mentioned. But let me clear this up - I would go back and get the shot again! I don't believe the shot itself is what made me sick, there were likely underlying conditions. I knew my allergies were acting up on Monday, so maybe it was more than I thought.
So the question is: Do I go to family events tomorrow, or quarantine myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)