Pages

1.15.2016

Hello ... It's Me

Is anyone still out there?

I've been thinking about the 'ole blog lately. Life has gotten so busy and Instagram is so easy to add little snippets to ... but I miss the "release" I get from blogging. So I'm coming back to a corner of the Internet near you!

Life has been so busy lately but I feel a little like a crap mom for not posting JD updates like I did Cooper, so that and a catch-up from the holidays are first on the list. From there, I know I won't be a regular poster at all, but will try to use this as more of a scrapbook. Making our holiday book this year was tough without the blog, and I will have a baby/first year book to do for JD in just 4 ish months, so I need to log those memories.

Until then, happy weekend!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)