Pages

12.05.2013

I need help

I'm stumped.

I have no idea what to get my babysitter this year for Christmas.

I think I've mentioned before, but my daycare is really more of a husband/wife team. So I feel like I need to give something that both of them will enjoy. Especially since "Mr. Jim" is one of Cooper's best friends. I can't tell you how many nights I walk in the door to find C sitting in Jim's lap while all the other kids are running around like hyenas.

Last year we did a gift card to a restaurant, with a value just over that of a normal day's pay, which I'm told is the going rate. Yes? I hate gift cards though, they seem so impersonal.

I know she likes cookbooks, so I thought of getting one of those and then doing a plate of my homemade goodies. But is that geared more toward her than him?

HELP! This is pretty much the last gift I cannot figure out!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)