Pages

3.26.2013

Finish the sentence....




1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...carbs, carbs, carbs! Like ... biscuits and gravy for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and mashed potatoes/gravy with rolls for supper. Oh and ice cream, cake and other wonderful sweet things!
 
2. On my Prom night.... I had a blast with great friends. After both proms. Junior year a small group of us did movies and a sleepover (coed...) and my senior year, we had a bonfire. Awesome.

3. When I go to the store, I always buy... milk. Mama needs to just buy a cow!

4. Family functions typically... who's family - mine or the in-laws :) They pretty much all drive me crazy, just in different ways.


5. I think my blog readers... are amazing!

6. I'd much rather be..... wearing my pajamas right now.
 
7. I have an obsession with.... my kid, Bubble Xplode, Facebook, chocolate.

8. My work friends.... I don't really consider myself to have work friends. Business is business, personal is personal. Work friendships always seem to get clique-y, in my opinion.

9. When I created my Facebook account.... It was in the early FB days and I had no idea what I was doing.
10. My least favorite word is... "old lady" - so not technically "a" word, but I hate it.

11. I really don't remember.... life before being with my hubby.

12. Justin Bieber.... freaks me out. Can't.stand.him.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Carbs, carbs, carbs. ME TOO! I could probably give up meat all together and just solely exist on anything carb,cheese or "sauce/dressing/dip" related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I can't stand Beiber fever either.
    And yes to eating every carb known to man! I've been flirting with the idea of going on a paleo diet and I just can't stick with it...

    Hope you're doing well, old (pretty) lady ;P Sorry I just had to!
    xo
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Beiber hater too. lol My husband? Likes his songs. It drives me crazy.

    Family functions on both sides drive me insane in different ways too.

    I have no idea what my least favorite word is but I have tons of "least favorite sayings, lines, songs,..."

    I've never been to a bonfire. I would LOVE to do that.

    If carbs didn't count: I'd eat a bacon/cheese bagel from mcdonalds with extra sauce like every day. I have such a craving for those right now and they're over 500 calories. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)