So here are some of the random thoughts bouncing around in my head.
- Cooper celebrated his half birthday yesterday! I have an 18 months post in the works, but no pictures ... and considering monky man ended up with a shiner on his eye yesterday, I'm hoping to wait until later in the weekend when it heals a bit.
- The forecast for this weekend is nice, but I wish it would be warmer so we could have some pool time! Last weekend, I had to work graduaton, so hubby busted out the plastic pool for C to splash around a bit :)
- It's strawberry season and my mama is making a strawberry pretzel dessert for me to dig into while we are at their house tomorrow. Yum.
- My heart is so sad about everything happening in Oklahoma. Please pray. Some organizations in my community are sending disaster relief groups to Moore and have asked for donations, so I picked up soem bottled water. ANYTHING helps, so I hope many people will do whatever they can, big or small, to help pick up the pieces.
- Speaking of prayers, keep this little man in them too, please. They are from my community and I just can't imagine Marshall's family going through what they have in the past year.
- I got my photo with Mark Kennedy Shriver from Sunday. He is really good looking, IMO!
- Happy weekend, friends!