Pages

11.04.2014

November goals

I feel like I just woke up and it's November. As in less than two months remaining for the year. The month my baby turns THREE (no idea how that happened) and so much more.

This is going to be a hectic month so I'm not making any huge goals but attempting to make the most of the month!
 
{1} Be intentional with all commitments, try not to overbook our schedule.
Every year, I find myself totally stressed around Thanksgiving, so much to the point I'm beginning to hate the holiday. With the holiday and Coop's birthday within a week of each other and hosting Thanksgiving for my in-laws, I let myself get waaaay too stressed. So I'm going to avoid overbooking myself with other commitments, and also try to keep the holiday simple.

{2} Don't go overboard with Coop's birthday party.
At this age, it's all about having a day for him to just be a kid and have fun with his friends. I'm doing what I can to prep beforehand and keep things simple.

{3} Finish a book.
I'm in the middle of reading two books right now and would love to finish one of them.

{4} Put down the phone.
Our WiFi has been down at the house the past few days and once I got past the annoyance, I'm finding it's nice to just take a break from looking at IG, Facebook, etc. So once it's back to working, I'm going to try and be intentional at leaving the phone in our bedroom at least until we put C to bed every night.

{5} Get a start on Christmas shopping.
I'd love to have it done, but that may be a bit much. My list is pretty short as I just do small ornament exchanges with my girlfriends and we only buy for the kids in our family, but I need to make a dent in what needs to be purchased.

{6} Pay off my car.
This will be done on the 10th! Yes, it's supposed to be paid off this month anyhow but this is huge for me - it's the first really big purchase that I'll have paid off --- plus, I did 36 month financing, so it's super exciting to have a vehicle in great shape that's paid off and I have a ton of equity in! Hubby's is paid off as well, so we are planning to update some furniture and really focus on paying down our mortgage!

{7} Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Since I hit my goal weight I've been slipping up more than I care to admit. I'm actually still holding steady at the same weight, but getting lazy. I'm wanting to commit myself to tracking all food consumed and working out at least three times a week.

I think seven goals is pretty good! I'll check back in next month to see how I did!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These sound like great goals! Good luck with getting your car paid off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)