Pages

4.08.2010

I love Target

I don't always post a lot about my deals, but I am so excited about my Target trip yesterday!
Here's what $22.80 will get you:



(excuse the crappy cell phone picture)

Anyhow, there are a lot of freebies in here, when I combined coupons (sometimes both Target and mfr. ones!)
For free, I got: 
(3) buddies soaps 
(2) Crest kids' toothpastes
(1) Rimmel mascara
(2) Tide trial sizes
(2) Energy efficient light bulbs
(3) Travel size Dove men's care
and (1) Air Wick

I also got three bottles of seventh generation cleaner, a bottle of tire cleaner and container of glass wipes, four bottles of shampoo (pantene) and a two-pack of Scotch Tape.

The cleaner will be submitted for a $5 rebate and $7.99 for the tire cleaner - so my out of pocket is actually just under $10! And considering two of the bottles of shampoo are normally $6 and I got the big ones for $3.50 each, I am not complaining at all - especially since they are J's favorites and will likely last him a year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)