Pages

4.28.2010

Rain is a good thing?

So I'm crazy behind on posting this, but that's what life has been - crazy.
Anyhow, it more or less monsooned here over the weekend. Rain rain and more rain. 
But hey, rain makes corn and corn makes whiskey, so I'm OK with all that :)


This is what I wore most of the day Saturday:



I'm not sure how much it rained, but it was a bunch. Here are some pictures I got from the fields out by our house on the drive to feed the horses:






This is Scarlett's feed trough. So you can see just how much precipitation accumulated in less than 24 hours!

I guess I should go ahead and make the disclaimer that we live in sand, so most of this had dried up and disappeared by Sunday. And I know one thing - my garden sure loved it!
Now if I could just find a way to keep the darn neighbor dogs out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)