Pages

9.11.2012

A Day In The Life ...


linkup

I've been meaning to do one of these posts for awhile, so when I saw this blog party, I decided I must link up!

These posts are probably boring to some, but I love reading them! And it's my blog, I can write whatever I want to :)

6 a.m.: The alarm starts bleeping. I push snooze at least twice :) Once I roll out of bed, I brush my teeth, fix my hair and apply makeup.
If Super Cooper isn't awake by the time I've done all this, I go ahead and pump one side, while checking email and facebook. Then I usually throw hubby's bacon on the George Foreman and make him a sandwich for lunch, as well as pack his lunchbox.
Once I wrap all this up, it's about 6:45, and if Mister isn't awake, it's time to wake him up. We nurse, spend some cuddle time, get him dressed, then I go to pump again.
I throw on my clothes, grab something for my breakfast/lunch, throw C's food in his diaper bag and we get on the road.



7:35 a.m. {If I'm lucky!}: Arrive at C's daycare. Tell the sitter anything important {like on Monday, he sprouted a new tooth!} Kissy kissy smoochy smoochy. Here lately, it's distract the baby so he doesn't cry when I'm not holding him anymore :(

8 a.m. {Hopefully earlier!}: Get to work. Check messages and get right at it. I typically bring oatmeal to work and eat breakfast while sitting at my desk and beginning the day.

10 a.m.: Pump

12:30: Lunch! Even if I bring food, I still try to get out of the office for a bit so I can have a little fresh air and sunshine.

1:30 p.m.: Back, pump

4:30 p.m.: Pump

5 p.m.: Another day is over! Gather up my things and hightail it to pick up my baby. Kissy kissy, smoochy smoochy. Make sure he had a good day then head on home. Once we get home, I haul everything in, which takes a couple trips. If hubby is home, he takes baby duty, if not, Coop goes in the high chair with a sippy cup and some puffs. I prep bottles and food for the next day and do the dishes, while preparing supper. Daddy-O feeds the horses and sometimes we tag along.

6 p.m.: Cooper eats. His favorite supper is chicken and rice with peaches mixed in, and he scarfs it down in no time. He really like spaghetti and turkey or chicken with veggies as well. Honestly, he just likes to eat.


  Meanwhile, I am finishing up supper and we eat. Usually while watching something on CBS or HGTV :) If it's bath night, we start this around 7:15 or 7:30.

8 p.m.: Cooper nurses. If he's super sleepy, we do "Coopy Taco" {big hug from both of us with him in the middle} and he goes straight to bed. If he's still semi-alert, he hangs out in Daddy's nook or plays his little heart out until it's bed time.
After this, I finish up anything in the kitchen, take a bath/shower, and spend a little time with hubby.



10 p.m.: Bedtime! Sweet dreams :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)