Pages

9.27.2012

5K results :)

So, on Saturday, hubby and I ran our first 5K!

Honestly, I was super nervous Friday night/Saturday morning. I was scared of falling, of all things! Plus it was a morning run, and I was used to running in the evenings.

We did great! I told myself to just keep a good pace and not freak out if someone passed me. I ended up 14th overall, with a time of 30:31. Totally thrilled, as there were several turns

Hubby totally smoked it! He was second overall and had a time of 25:11. Gah.

So overall, we are very pleased. Now I am ready for another!

5 comments:

  1. Your time is awesome! Way to go guys!! I wish my time was near yours! lol I just started running on the 8th but I made it to 2 miles without stopping but a 5k time for me would be about 39-40 minutes right now. I hope by my 5k on the 13th Ive shaved off a few minutes. I run in the evenings too and thankfully my 5k is an evening run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO proud of you and your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Y'all look great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)