Pages

6.24.2013

Baby love!

One of my best friends had her baby last week! Liz was due on Tuesday and the growth ultrasound showed baby was around 9 lbs., 15 ounces, so her doctors didn't want to wait too long. She ended up going in for an induction on Thursday night and was a mommy about 24 hours later!

Of course, we had to go see Josh, Liz and baby Henry James on Saturday. We are in love. With all 10 lbs. and 22.5 inches of him. Reminded us of a certain big baby that sure has captured our hearts :)

'

Check out his hair!




While we were out visiting and shopping, a certain little someone got to ride the combine. He was going to stay the night with Grandma and PaPa, but ended up getting a fever {have I mentioned that I hate two year molars?} so we picked him up on the way through and canceled our plans with friends. 

Today, hubby and I are off work! I was going to lose a personal day at the end of the week if I didn't use it, so we are doing some projects around the house. 

If you haven't yet, don't forget to enter to win a FREE canvas print HERE. The giveaway is open through Wednesday. 

Happy Monday!



Pin It






1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)