Pages

6.10.2014

Vox Box

A few months ago, I signed up for Influenster and I got my first box last week. I am in love.

{Feel free to sign up on your own, or if you send me your email address I can refer you!}

The box was SO CUTE.

And here's the haul:

{1} Avon Anew Reversalift Express Wrinkle Smoother. I LOVE anything AVON  and this feels so good going on! I have been noticing some crows feet lately so have high hopes for this.

{2} Free gelato coupon .... yummy! I forgot to take this grocery shopping over the weekend but am very excited.

{3} Shell Fuel Rewards card. Honestly, I won't use this because we don't have any Shell stations in our area. But it's a great concept!

{4} Ivory soap. We don't typically use bar soap, but hubby has begun lately and C likes it! I'm really loving how cute the packaging is now.

{5} This Neosporin To Go! is amazing. Cooper is ALWAYS getting "boo boos" lately, so it will be great to keep in my purse or his backpack.

{6} You can never go wrong with a travel pack of Kleenex. Love having this to keep in my car.

Thanks, Vox Box, for such an awesome intro to the Influenster network!

Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)