Pages

9.02.2010

Stovetop lasagna

What you’ll need:
WWegg

I
I tried a new recipe last night, and it was really good! It came out sort of like a homemade hamburger helper :)
Anyhow, it was super easy, and here it is:

What you'll need:
1 pound Ground Chuck
5 cups Noodles (recipe calls for bow tie, but I used elbow macaroni b/c that's what I had on hand)
3 cups Spaghetti Sauce 
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning 
½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
½ cups Sour Cream
Preparation Instructions
Make it!
Fry ground chuck in small pan. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in your spaghetti sauce. 
Add your fried hamburger, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream. Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.



This made a TON! We have a country crock container left over.


A few changes I'll make next time:


- Use less noodles. It wasn't too dry or anything, but I REALLY like sauce to dip garlic bread in :)
- More cheese! Once again, not bad, but I LOVE cheese. I'd probably garnish it with some more mozerella. 
- And that's it! This is super easy, cheap and filling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)