Pages

9.23.2010

Thankful Thursday

It's been an amazing day and I have lots to be thankful for!


1 - I don't have to work tomorrow. Hello, three-day weekend!


2 - Thanks to awesome business friends, I scored tickets to see these two hotties in concert tonight:





I love both Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan!

3 - At a work lunch today, my number was drawn for a door prize and I won a BEAUTIFUL fall arrangement. No photo yet - but soon.

4 - I have awesome friends! Last night we had a little girls night and it was a blast! I've missed it.

5 - I get to watch one of my favorite kids tomorrow night! He is a doll :)

6 - We have one small change for our fence and then we get to move the horsies this weekend - thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)