Pages

10.06.2010

What I'm Loving


{1} First and foremost, I am LOVING that my good friend Jessica's hubby, who is in the Army, is now home!! He had been in Afghanistan since February other than a short leave, and he got home on Tuesday. We had a surprise for him at the airport. 


Here's most of the group with a big sign (right before he stepped off the plane):



And here is Justin with Jess, baby P and his mom in the background. Such a great experience. I took more than 100 photos :) 


Welcome home, buddy! We're so glad you made it - and indebted to you for your service.

{2} I'm LOVING all the time I've gotten to spend with my honey these past couple of days. Poor J isn't feeling well, so he took a couple of days off work and got to go to the airport with me. Also, I didn't come into work until about 10 a.m. today, so we got to spend some extra time together.


{3} We're LOVING our sweet, sweet pets. It's so great having all of them at the house with us. I snapped these the other day. 






{4} I'm loving the new season of TV! We are CBS snobs, and pretty much every episode has me on the edge of my seat for the next. My faves are: How I Met Your Mother, Two and A Half Men, Hawaii Five-0, Rules of Engagement, NCIS (both of 'em), The Good Wife, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist and The Big Bang Theory.


{5} I'm loving days when temps hover in the high 70s. PERFECTION! The 60s and overnight lows in the 30s? Not so much. 


I'm linking this post to Jamie's blog -- go there to link up yours or read more!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)