Pages

10.13.2010

What I'm Loving



I'm linking up with Jamie again this week :)


{1} I am leaving work at noon today! I have to work Saturday, but oh well - I love time off in the middle of the week.


{2} I know that Christmas is still more than two months away, but I've already purchased quite a few gifts. My close girl friends and I do an ornament exchange, and I had some custom-made that arrived yesterday! I worked with Lime Tree Gifts and am so happy with the results!



{3} I get an extra-long weekend next week! I have to go to a suburb of St. Louis for a work event Thursday, so J is taking Thursday and Friday off also and we're going to have a mini-vacation, while I get to charge some of the costs to my work! The event is about an hour away from the downtown area but early evening, and hotwire has AMAZING rates on 4-star hotels downtown, so I'm booking us to stay there! 

{4} Candy corn and peanuts. I had NEVER had this until a few years ago at work, and it is amazing. Fall isn't fall without this tasty (and super sugary!) snack!



{5} This weather is perfect! My air is running very little or not at all (which makes this cheapskate very happy!) I'm hoping it sticks through the weekend, when I plan to clean out/wash my car and also clean out the garage.

{6} My mom sent home some homemade chicken and dressing and her yummy slaw the other night. I about died eating it -- it was seriously that good.

{7} And of course, I'm always loving this guy. He's my rock. 




2 comments:

  1. Candy corn and peanuts.....sounds so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    Loving your list :) Christmas, candy corn and peanuts, and chicken and dressing?! Some of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)