Pages

2.14.2011

New look!

If you are on reader, pop over and check out my new blog design!
I am not very web-literate (at least when it comes to blogging and I feel like I don't have the time) and have been hating my old design for awhile. Now, I LOVE the new look! I still have some updating to do, but it will come in time, I know :) 
It was done by the fabulous Brea, who managed not to go crazy with all my silly questions and not knowing how to do some things. I'd very much recommend you go through her if you need any blog help in the future! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Love the colors and the your signature font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I LOVE the new look. I'm in need of a makeover soon! You've inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout out! I am so happy you love your design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)