Pages

4.15.2011

Fill in the blank ...




1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,    cooking dinner! Although sometimes I have no idea what to make, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook. My second favorite? Letting Hank out of the garage in the morning. Love his lovins.

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,  doing the dishes. HATE it. And although it isn't daily, I don't like folding/putting away laundry either.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is  Chicken tenders or hamburgers. Burgers here lately though. Oh, and I LOVE mexican! 

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is    Down-home cookin, like fried potatoes, ham and beans, tators with beef and gravy. The good stuff, haha.

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   Nothing comes to mind .... other than when I introduce myself to people and they're like "Oh, you work at the newspaper. I read your articles all the time."

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish    to live debt-free, to have a safe world in which to raise my children, and to just be happy the rest of my life!

7.  My biggest pet peeve is    Today ---- people who change lanes and don't use their turn signal. SO RUDE! 


Happy Friday, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I didn't know you worked at the newspaper. Very cute post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)