Pages

4.20.2011

What I'm Loving


{1} I'm LOVING my boys. They give me a million or so reasons to smile every day. 




{2} I'm LOVING that I got to sleep in today, get to watch soap operas and will hopefully attack the mountain of laundry (I swear it's a never-ending pile!)


{3} I'm LOVING that I've gone since Ash Wednesday (so more than 40 days) without soda. I want a big 'ole Sprite on Sunday, but I think I've really cut the cravings. 


{4} I'm LOVING that Easter is on Sunday. Mostly because I'm craving my mom's chicken and dressing, ha!


{5} I'm LOVING that I have a leadership class tomorrow. Yay for getting paid to network and learn more about the community. 


{6} I'm LOVING that we had a pretty day on Sunday. Especially since it's supposed to rain/storm here every day for the next week. 


HAPPY WEDNESDAY, Y'ALL!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats for going with any soda for that long, I'm sure it was tough. I gave up it up a few years ago with exception of the good ole red bull & mixers for drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Go you! Great job with the no soda! I love sleeping in and watching soaps, dislike the laundry!

    Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a great day!

    A Little Bit of This & That
    Giveaway for a Great Cause

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! Congrats on going with no soda!! yay for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No soda may have very well killed me. I'm such a Sprite Zero girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things you are loving today! Congrats on being soda free!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave up soda too! I am so looking forward to drinking some Coke!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)