Pages

12.20.2011

Wouldn't it be nice ...

... if I've been hoping to get Cooper to sleep longer stretches at night - then when he finally does (six hours straight!) I wake up after about 4.5 and keep checking on him until he decides to wake up.


... if I decided to take a shower while the baby was sleeping only to get out and realize I forgot to wash myself. So I get back in and think maybe I washed myself after all? But then decided what the heck, I'd rather wash twice than be the stinky girl.


... if I finally got the motivation to decorate for Christmas only to realize that the tote with most of our Christmas stuff was growing mold. There were cracks on the bottom. And it resides on the floor. In the basement. That flooded this spring.


... if I still haven't changed my driver's license to my married name because I LOVE my picture on my current license. And it doesn't expire until February :)


... if I plug in the Christmas tree first thing in the morning so I can look at it while I work.


... if I am torturing my child by having him watch The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, and Kourtney and Kim Take New York. Hey, he gets sucked into it just like his mommy!


... if I daydream about the pre-mixed margaritas in my fridge. I'm trying to hold out until NYE to drink.


... if I can't make up my mind on what to do for Christmas cards/birth announcements. And it's only 5 days until Christmas.


... if I have a load of laundry washing for the THIRD time because I keep forgetting to put it in the dryer.


... if I had three loads of laundry clean, just waiting to be folded. Poor hubby sifts through the baskets to get ready for work in the mornings. 


... if I complain some of my work pants are still a bit snug but am constantly munching on treats.


... if my Christmas baking for the year will likely consist of cookies (the kind in the big tubs from Sam's) and brownies. Because I've eaten all the oreo balls and toffee my mom helped me make last week. 


What do you have to add to this list? 

1 comment:

  1. This year I didn't even do my pretty Shutterfly Christmas cards. And truth be told? I haven't even STARTED doing the regular old cards yet. I'll have to hand deliver at all of our get together's. That's so sad. I'm never this bad. This year Christmas got here in a flash. I don't even have all of my presents bought and the ones I have, aren't all wrapped!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)