Pages

1.30.2014

Midweek Randoms

Wahoo, it's Thursday! This week is flying by, thankfully
  • I'm currently decompressing a bit, since the Energizer Bunny, AKA the college president, will be in my office for several meetings I've arranged today. Thank goodness for caffeine!
  • I'm going to a Pampered Chef party this evening. I have my eye on a few things I want to check out, from viewing them online. Any must-haves? I currently have a citris peeler, the can opener and apple corer, and love them all.

  • Since I have plans this evening, I knew I should just get up and do my workout this morning. As one of my IG friends said "Failing to plan is planning to fail." Whew. My core is killing me but I've got that done for today. Just have to do 250 squats, 100 v ups and 200 freaking squat jumps.

  • I've told my friend hosting the party to give me "the look" if I'm over indulging.
  • It is SO COLD here, again. I'm ready for spring. Actually, I'm ready for weather in the 90s. And no, I won't complain when it is hot. Never do. We aren't experiencing snow this time, but it is in the forecast for next week. I'm hoping for Friday, so I get a birthday snow day.
  • I came across this on Pinterest the other day and like it. Actually, I love it.

  • For the first time in a few weeks, we have NO PLANS this weekend. Of course, Sunday will involve the Super Bowl/commercial watching, but I believe it will be done in the comfort of our home where I have a bit more control of the menu :)
That's all for now! Have a good Thursday and stay warm!




Pin It



1 comment:

  1. The pizza stone is the best thing ever from Pampered Chef. I use mine ALL THE TIME, and for anything that needs to be heated up in the oven- cookies, pizzas, frozen stuff, etc. The stone casserole dish is pretty great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)