Pages

2.03.2014

Snow day/#jmdvdchallenge/weekend

Happy Monday from my home!

Cereal is best when eaten from Mommy's lap

My work is very generous with time off. I work for a community college, so we not only have a lot of people who travel {in a rural area} we also have a lot of non-trad students with kids at home, so we have to take into account the fact that if their kids are out of school, they may not be able to make it to class. Anywho, February and August are the only two months we don't have any scheduled days off. But who am I kidding, since I took this job three years ago, we've always gotten a bit off in February due to snow. 


And if I'm being honest, looking at the forecast for the rest of the week, I'm curious to see just how many days I end up at work this week. I'm betting I"m off more than I'm in the office. And that's OK, because it means more time for working out. 

Speaking of ... this weekend I wrapped up the #jmdvdchallenge! I had planned to do Day 30 and finish up on Saturday, but we ended up at the accountant's for our taxes that morning and then went shopping. Once we got home I was planning to work out, but first helped hubs feed the horses. Not sure what happened, but a garden hoe somehow fell and hit my head. I was shocked there was no blood. So no workout due to the throbbing head and HUGE bump.


imgres.jpg


However, yesterday I got the job done. I hate that Jillian monster. Final verdict is that I lost 7.8 lbs. and 10.25 inches, even when taking into account that I gained about an inch in the thighs. I hate that lunging Nazi. 

This is a "rest week" and next week, I'll begin the #stopandgivemethirty! So excited for this and to continue on this journey with the amazing ladies I've "met" on IG. My plans for February include alternating treadmill time (have to get to training for the 5K that's only 10 weeks away!) and strength/cardio circuits. If you have any go-to workouts, please share!

The Super Bowl was kinda a let down. I was rooting for the Broncos but that was just sad. And even the commercials weren't as great as usual I thought. Thank goodness for an awesome Bruno Mars halftime show. 

So ... today I have lots of plans for cuddling with my little monkey, cleaning house and working out. 



And this week's meal plan is ....

Sunday - Pizza, queso dip
Monday: Pork chop bake (FINALLY!) & corn
Tuesday: Baked spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Wednesday: Leftover pizza
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Out with my parents for my birthday :)
Saturday: Out with the hubs for my birthday :)





Pin It







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)