Pages

2.17.2014

Weekend wrapup

Good Monday! After a looooong week last week, I'm hoping this will be a good one! My calendar is pretty full, however, so I bet it will be the weekend again before I know it!

So ... when I got off work on Friday, I went to Papa Murphy's to pick up a pizza, as we've done this on Valentine's Day the past few years. Once I got home, I changed into my workout clothes and did a quick workout while hubby sweetly watched Cooper and got the pizza cooking. {Workout before pizza makes no sense to me either :)}


We were both pretty exhuasted, and ended up falling asleep on the couch before 10 p.m.

I got my workout in early in the day on Saturday. I told myself I wanted to run 2.5 and wanted to die around 1.6, so I upped my pace a bit and ended up doing 2.6 miles. I totally earned that sticker on my workout calendar!

Saturday night, we attended an event on behalf of my work - it began at 6 p.m. and we had an hour drive! One of my friends watched Cooper and was so sweet to send me photos through the night. The fundraiser was a Mardi Gras theme, and we had so much fun {and I for one ate way too much delicious, fried food.}

Sunday was, per usual, my house cleaning and laundry day. Hubby kindly vacuumed out my car :) Later in the day, I busted out my new Ripped in 30 DVD that was a birthday gift. So far, I really like it, but I'm told the annoying crazy Jilly returns later in the DVD. For supper, we grilled steak, and had potatoes and salad with it. Yummy!

This is a pretty easy week in terms of the menu, which is good, as I'm feeling a bit uninspired.

Sunday: Steak, potatoes, salad
Monday: Beans, cornbread (leftover)
Tuesday: Chili (this is a local fundraiser I bought tickets for)
Wednesday: Spicy sausage pasta, green beans
Thursday: Chicken sandwiches and fries (I'll be at a work event)
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Fish stick sandwiches, noodles cooked in tomato juice

How was your weekend?

Pin It


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)