Pages

8.06.2014

Midweek randoms

How is it already Wednesday? It's been a crazy busy week, but I like it that way!

  • Today kicks off our town's big annual 4-day rodeo. It's put on by a great group of guys who give back all of the proceeds to the community, including the institution where I work :) So I wore my rodeo shirt to work today.
  • We are going to the big event tonight. Which I'm sure means work will be torture tomorrow, LOL!
  • I had a 5K over the weekend, so took last week off from T25 to focus more on running (I couldn't train and do Gamma, it was way too intense!). I meant to start back on Monday, but didn't get home until late and honestly, this is a crazy week, so I'm just doing my own thing, which is much more low-key and will probably include lots of lunchtime walks :) I've also been doing more workouts from my Skimble app. Love it!

  • Speaking of the 5K ... I went in with hopes of finishing in less than 26 and crushed that goal. So obviously, the goal for the next one is under 25.
  • I hit a pretty big weight loss goal last week (I want to lose about 5 more lbs. then maintain for the most part) so naturally, the hubs sent me flowers. Good job!
  • We went to one of Cooper's friends birthday parties over the weekend and he had a blast! They haven't seen each other for about 8 weeks due to the babysitter debacle, so I think they were glad to be reunited.

  • August is going to be SUCH a busy month. Rodeo parade/rodeo concert (hello, Bret Michaels!) is on Saturday, then we have a 55th wedding anniversary next weekend, a wedding the next, and finally Labor Day the last weekend of the month. Can't believe it feels like the month is practically over already and its only the 6th!




Pin It


 



 

 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Keep up the good work! I must have missed something...what happened to the babysitter?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)