Pages

8.12.2014

we ride again

On Saturday, we headed back out to the rodeo grounds. One of my buddies had given me some passes {read: gets you anywhere you want to go!} and my BIL & SIL kept Cooper in exchange for us bringing their daughter home at the end of the night, so out we went!



Hubby wanted to see some good rodeo. I mostly wanted to see Bret Michaels.


We both won.



The rodeo ended with a 93 point bull ride that was awesome.

Oh, and I also got to reconnect with one of my best friends from high school. We watched the concert from the chutes (behind the stage.)


We also had a little beer. Oh, OK, a lot.



You know what they say about beer, right? The best kind is free and cold. This was both.  



It was a great time and I'm already ready for 2015!

Pin It




 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)