Pages

5.25.2011

What I'm Loving


It's sunny and I'm well rested, so I have a lot to love today :)


{1} THREE DAYS until one of my best friends' wedding. AHHHH.


{2} Spray tanning tomorrow night :)


{3} Spending QT with some of my besties who no longer live in SEMO.


{4} A three-day weekend, following a four-day weekend.


{5} Being in a work pool of 30 tickets for the $144 M Powerball jackpot. 


{6} Having an awesome man on vacation who had the kitchen SPARKLING clean when I got home from work last night :) If only I could find a job that tripled my paycheck and let him be a stay at home hubs ....


{7} Sprouts coming out in the garden. Although my dog may be killed if he keeps digging in it. GRRRR.


{8} Lunch at the office today AND Friday. Woohoo!


{9} Hines Ward winning DWTS. I would have preferred Chelsea Kane, but had a feeling she wouldn't win because of the lack of a fan base. Because let's face it, it was the fans, not dancing ability, that led to Kirstie Alley being in the finals. The woman was consistently at the bottom of the leaderboard. Hines and Chelsea could keep up with the professionals. Kirstie? NotSoMuch. Although I really enjoyed staring at Maks' booty :)




Happy Wednesday!



4 comments:

  1. i love spray tanning...not only is it better for your skin, but it looks great! and i love that you are in the work pool for the lottery...so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo glad that it's a 3 day weekend! Wah hoo! I wish our office would buy us lunch! haha! I didn't have anything to bring with me today, so I guess I will have to spend $ :( ugh! Have fun with the sleepover & wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayaya for long weekends! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 day weekends are the best!

    You are loving some great things today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)