Pages

5.03.2012

First Easter

Mister Cooper had a very good first Easter. That bunny sure did spoil him! Daddy considered telling the bunny to skip over our house this year, but Mommy would have nothing of it!


Anyhow, here's a little recap of our Easter weekend.





Our little love bug in his special Easter outfit. We celebrated with my family on Saturday and J's on Easter Sunday, so he wore the same outfit both days. And dad ironed it both days, too :)


Full belly and ready to dig into his gifts.  


That dog sure looks fun, mom :) And I'm sure we'll have lots of fun in the pool this summer!


So sweet, slobber and all! It's the Fisher Price Laugh, Learn and Grow (or something like that) puppy. Coopy is still a bit small to realize squeezing the hands, etc. makes the noise, but he loves it. And I love this picture because I think my boy actually resembles his momma a bit!


New clothes!




And a new sleeper!

Over Easter, Mister had his first taste of gravy thanks to his Pa Pa (my dad.)  Both places, we spent a lot of time outside, as it was a beautiful weekend and he loves outdoors and hates being inside when it's really loud - can you blame the sweet boy?
My heart was very full watching my little love on Easter day, and I can't wait until he gets to really hunt eggs next year! We had a great day, until we got home and realized I was running a fever.


Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)