Pages

5.25.2012

friday's letters

Photobucket


Dear the Bump:
I am nowhere near ready for a second child. I doubt many women with a six-month old are, so you may want to rethink sending those emails.

Dear new desk chair:
I love you. I wish I had you last year when I was WITH CHILD.

Dear coupons:
I wish it were easier to collect and clip you. I would love to save big bucks again.

Dear Bel:
Why must you live so far away? I've missed you a lot.

Dear Memorial Day:
Thank you not only for the day off work, but also for reminding us how fortunate we are to have people to fight for our freedom!

Dear Body:
I know you have been through a lot with bronchitis and an ear infection, but please rebound soon.

Dear Lottery:
Any way to ensure I can become a millionaire? I really really really wanna be a stay at home mom for a few years, and hubby says I can't until the house is paid off. So never. 

Dear Cooper:
You make the sweetest faces while eating! You must have a really short memory, because you'll get so excited to take another bite, only to make a yucky face after you get the taste in your mouth. I think it's just adorable though - of course!

5.24.12

 
Happy weekend!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. aww hope your feeling better soon dear! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just starting to get into couponing. Nothing extreme though because I really don't have the patience for that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely "snapshots" ;) found you via the link up xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)