Pages

2.20.2015

Baby R2: 25 weeks


How far along: 25 weeks! I can't believe how fast it's going!

How big is the baby: Baby is about 13.5 inches in length and weighs a pound and a half. He/she is beginning to exchange that long, lean look for some baby fat. Baby is also growing more hair!


Weight gain/loss: Not sure, I didn't step on the scale this week.

Sleep: Very good. Still getting up once a night typically to use the bathroom but it doesn't take long at all to get back to sleep now.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Can't think of anything specific!

Gender: We'll find out when born!

Movement: Yes. Lots of it! 

Worries: None

The belly: Still growing! Feeling heavy and itchy. Belly button is getting close to popping. I'm pretty much exclusively in mat pants and shirts just depend. 
  



What I'm Loving: Time is really flying by! 

Symptoms: Just tired.

Milestones: None

What's different this time: I don't have that wonderful burst of energy yet, so I'm pretty much not expecting it. :/ {Expect this to stay :) Also, I'm pretty sure it's due to having another kiddo to keep up with.} Also, I keep forgetting to say it, but this baby is so low! Cooper was always in my ribs so it's weird to have one bouncing on my bladder. 

What I'm looking forward to: Getting our new bedroom set delivered!

Best moment of the week: For Valentine's Day, hubby and I went out and bought our new bedroom set. It's supposed to be delivered in mid-May and I can't wait. More storage space and a king-size bed - yippy!


Pin It




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)