Pages

2.03.2015

Baby R2: 23 weeks!

How far along: 23 weeks! Four months tops to go.

How big is the baby: Baby weighs as much as a mango, just over a pound, and is about a foot long. Baby has developed a sense of movement and can feel me dance. Blood vessels in lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and hearing is becoming more keen.


Weight gain/loss: Up 17 lbs, which is a 4 lb. gain? I also had a big weight gain this week of my first pregnancy so I'm thinking it may just be my growth spurt. Trying not to freak out but that's hard!

Sleep: Very tired and falling asleep on the couch again. Waking up around 4 a.m. most every day to use the restroom.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Nothing specific comes to mind, although I am still on quite the berry kick.


Gender: I'd be shocked if it's a boy

Movement: Yep. Mostly in the mornings, evenings and after eating.


Worries: None

The belly: Growing and there's no doubt that there is a baby in there! I don't think I've mentioned yet, but I got some pretty rough stretch marks the last 12 or so weeks of my first pregnancy, so I've really been slathering up with coconut butter and other lotion. So far, the others haven't darkened, nor do I see any new ones!
  



What I'm Loving: Being visibly pregnant.  

Symptoms: Back and leg pain. I have had a stuffy nose for about three weeks now and it can go away any time.

Milestones: None
What's different this time: I don't have that wonderful burst of energy yet, so I'm pretty much not expecting it. :/ 

What I'm looking forward to: My birthday this weekend! Since I'm preggers and can't do much, some girls and I are doing a spa day.

Best moment of the week: Getting Cooper's new room started and seeing him "grow up" into his new bed


Pin It


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)