Pages

2.25.2015

Baby R2: 26 weeks!

How far along: 26 weeks ... less than 100 days to go!

How big is the baby: Baby is about 14 inches long (length of a green onion) and weighs around 1 2/3 lbs. He/she is continuing to put on fat! Network in the ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. Baby is also inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of the lungs.


Weight gain/loss: Just under 20 lbs. Gulp. Looks like I'm more on track for a 30-35 lb. weight gain this time around.

Sleep: Really good. Even skipping the bathroom break some nights.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Really loving berries and pasta

Gender: We'll find out when born!

Movement: Yes. Lots of it! 

Worries: None

The belly: Lots of growing but everyone still says I look tiny. I say it's because I'm tall.
  
 


What I'm Loving: We had a bad snow/ice storm and ended up with six days off of work! I was a lazy bum and enjoyed every minute of it.

Symptoms: Nothing really. It was really good to have the down time.

Milestones: None

Big Brother: Felt a kick then said "Baby sister kick me, I punch her." Yes, he insists it's a baby sister. And wants to name her "Cooper like me!" LOL

What's different this time: I don't have that wonderful burst of energy yet, so I'm pretty much not expecting it. :/ {Expect this to stay :) And a very low baby who is bouncing on my bladder.  

What I'm looking forward to: Spring. This snow and ice is for the birds.

Best moment of the week: Having all that downtime!

Pin It




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)