Pages

2.13.2015

Five on Friday

{1} Today was the day I dread every month, my early morning meeting day :( I am a liaison to a board that meets at 7 a.m. one hour away once a month. Yes, it's horrible. Thankfully today my hubby took Cooper to daycare for me, so that was a big help. But you know it's going to be a crazy day when you have been to the facility an hour away and am back by 9:30 a.m. Sheesh. Here's to hoping for a less crazy afternoon so I can get out of the office a bit early.

Cute Timehop photo of the day

{2} After 20 some snow days last school year we've only had one this year. Needless to say, I am really itching for a day off. There is snow in the forecast for next Monday-Tuesday and I am doing a snow dance every night in hopes we get a little something. Especially since every time we have flurries my kid starts planning for us to build a snowman.

{3} I'm totally cracking up at a lot of the pregnancy memes, tees, etc. right now. Pregnancy is definitely in the air!

{4} My Thirty-One launch party begins tomorrow! If you are interested, head on over and poke around. I love the special this month! And if you book to host a party (I can/will primarily do catalog and Facebook) in the next week, I'll give you an extra $10 in hostess credit!


Cover Photo
{5} Hubby and I decided that for Valentine's Day, we are just going to go out and eat next weekend. No gifts, since we have both had birthdays in the last month-ish and I actually still have two flower arrangements from my birthday. Oh and we are looking into buying a new bedroom set which can be our "gift" to each other. What are your plans?


Pin It




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)