Pages

2.22.2010

Menu Plan Monday Feb. 21-27

I'm back! Life has been absolutely CRAZY since about noon Thursday ... more on all that to come later. But I'll tease by saying it included a trip to see George Strait six hours after winning tickets and welcoming a new member to our family :)
Anyhow, here's this week's menu plans:
Sunday: Corn dogs and French Fries. I amaze myself sometimes.
Monday: Spaghetti and garlic bread.
Tuesday: Baked barbecue pork chops and Jimmy's favorite potatoes with a salad.
Potatoes are seriously good and easy: Cube them up and put them in a baking dish. Top with butter to your pleasing, then season with garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley flakes and then bake at 350-ish for 45 minutes to an hour.
Wednesday: For years, Jimmy has been trying to get me to make fried chicken. But let's face it - I'm scared. However, there's a recipe in the Pioneer Woman cookbook I got for Christmas so i'll try it. And serve with mashed potatoes, gravy, and some biscuits.
Thursday: Leftovers. There should be plenty to choose from.
Friday: Fish sandwiches or fish tacos. We'll see.
Saturday: TBA. There should be lots of leftovers. Or we'll continue our little tradition of just having a couple of appetizer-type foods for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)