Pages

5.23.2010

Like a lobster

I should be bathing in ice water ... instead I'm up playing on the computer, as my back and shoulders are BURNING due to a really bad sunburn.
It reached 90 here today, and boy am I feeling it! After some work outside on Saturday didn't equal any real color for me, I went without sunscreen for an hour or so while working on the garden ... wearing a bikini top of course ... and baked.
My entire back is red, as well as my shoulder. There is a thin white line and that is it. So I won't be wearing any tight-fitting clothes for awhile :)
My saving grace now is aloe vera. Speaking of which, have you ever tried aloe vera spray? My sis in law sprayed some on me and it is AMAZING! My new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)