Pages

6.28.2010

Menu Plan Monday: June 27-July 3



There's really not a lot to the menu this week! We're finally getting red tomatoes from the garden, so I'm definitely incorporating them into a lot of meals - even if only as a side dish. 
So here's the plan:


Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, macaroni and cheese (this has been on the menu the past two weeks and we have never gotten around to grilling!)
Tuesday: Camping! We'll have grilled pork chops, potatoes, cucumbers and tomatoes
Wednesday: We'll be floating the river, so likely grab some fast food on the way home :)
Thursday: Tostadas
Friday: Salmon patties with noodles cooked in tomato juice and fried potatoes
Saturday: July 3 party at my aunt and uncle's house. I'll take a veggie. 


For more meal planning ideas and recipes, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)