Pages

6.15.2010

Menu planning

Yes, I know it is Tuesday.
But better late than never, right? And here lately, it's been more never, and I've ended up cooking on the fly. While it works some nights, there just isn't a lot of variety, and there are too many times we have crap for supper - like when my lucky man got canned ravioli and a pb sandwich last week. 
While I was menu planning, I didn't have those problems! And writing it out really works for me. So here goes:
Sunday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Beef tips w/seasoned rice, fresh green beans
Wednesday: Spaghetti leftovers
Thursday: Grill night! Steak, potatoes and a veggie
Friday: Hamburgers and hot dogs (grilled on Thursday) and macaroni and cheese (see recipe below)
Saturday: Wedding dinner


For more menu planning tips and recipes, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie


Easy Macaroni and Cheese:
Boil 1 cup noodles (can be shells, elbow macaroni, etc.) as directed.
Strain. 
In pan, mix together 4 slices American Cheese (I use Velveeta) and 1/4 c. milk. Add pepper to taste. Stir until melted and add in noodles. 
That's it! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)