Pages

6.11.2010

Friday catch-up

TGIF!
Although Friday isn't quite as exciting when you have to work a half day on Saturday, it's still pretty darn fun.
It has been an insane few days around here ...
Monday was crazy, being my first day back at the office after my four days out. And to make matters worse, I ended up having to leave early to take my darling Hank to the vet for a swollen leg. Luckily we'd gotten some antibiotics in him on Sunday (thank goodness I'm friends with our vets daughter) and he is MUCH better now. Apparently he just had some sort of an infection. 
Speaking of dogs ... see how much they love each other?



Wednesday was my day off work and I finally caught up on sleep - I didn't get out of bed until almost 11 - woohoo! I also did a lot of garden work and we had fresh green beans for supper :) And got a bunch of house cleaning done.

I'm finally starting to feel "normal" again, which is a blessing. I was a walking/driving wreck for about a week and while I know that is to be expected, I really felt depressed. I know my grandma would want me to be happy and live my life. 

Tonight we're going to watch a movie (either A-Team or Killers) and then to bed early. After I get off work tomorrow, it's nap time to get ready for a bbq and fun with some friends. Sunday I hope to relax and since I'm off work Monday, I think I'll head to my aunt and uncle's pool to work on my tan. 

Happy weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)