Pages

6.15.2010

Dippin' in

When it comes to summer parties, I don't think you can ever go wrong with dip. 
For a barbecue on Saturday, I decided to make a buffalo wild wings cheese dip. Not only is it delish, it's super easy and just sits in the crock pot. 


Here's what you will need:


- 2 c. cooked chicken (I used canned, but also shred my own sometimes)
- I c. ranch dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I add a bit more because I like it hot)


How to make it:
- Layer all the ingredients into a crock pot. Yes, it looks kinda gross.



- Stir together and turn crock pot on high for a couple of hours until all ingredients are melted. Stir occasionally. 




- If you don't have a crock pot, you can also layer it all in a baking dish (an 8x8 or 9x9) and bake at 350 for half an hour. 

- Serve with tortilla chips or celery. 

- Yes, it's seriously that easy. And good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)