Pages

6.22.2010

This week's menu






Once again I was a Menu Plan Monday FAIL --- I tried to post from home, but the Internet was acting up. Plus I had been busy all day, but that's another story. 
Oh well. Here goes:


Sunday: Sandwiches and chips
Monday: Farmhouse chicken and green beans
Tuesday: Macaroni and cheese lasagna, garlic bread, salad
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, French Fries (made from fresh potatoes!)
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Homemade pizza, garlic bread/sticks


The garden is really starting to produce, so I'm planning to start incorporating more tomatoes and cucumbers into meals! Also there are potato farms nearby and we'll get a bag of fresh ones this week, so I'll not only have those to cook into chips and more, I also plan to try a recipe of freezing the potatoes into our own fries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)