Pages

3.04.2011

Fitness Friday - Week One


This is a short week, because I took February off from exercise and dieting. ha! May as well enjoy my birthday month!


Tuesday: Run outside. Ran over one mile nonstop, but total trip was about 2.5 miles, alternating running/walking.


Wednesday: Nada. But I did pick up pecans with my mom that afternoon if that counts?


Thursday: Level One of Jillian's 30-Day Shred. My shoulders and quads are killing me today!


Be back next week! And if you have any tips to share for avoiding the workout blahs, please do!



2 comments:

  1. The Couch to 5K program really kept me motivated, and it sounds like you're basically doing it anyway (jogging a mile, walking/jogging 2.5 total). It was a good way for me to see progress, which made me want to get out there more. I documented my progress on my bloghere. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have the workout blahs! Haha! I never ever want to workout...unless it's walking the dogs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)