Pages

7.06.2011

What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday friends! I'm linking up again with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday :)


{1} I'm LOVING all these beautiful nights. Last night after dinner, we just relaxed on the back porch and picked out music for the wedding reception.


{2} I'm LOVING that, four years after graduation, I've finally gotten my diploma framed :) My school colors were black and gold, so I really tried to incorporate that. And please excuse the crappy photo.




{3} I'm LOVING that Big Brother starts up again on Thursday :) And that we have DVR to catch any episodes we miss. 




{4} I'm LOVING that I get some time with my hairdresser today. Can't wait to go blonder --- my roots are really nasty thanks to all these prenatal vitamins :)


{5} There is so much more I'm loving right now, but I need to head out the door, so I'll just leave you with this picture of me and my man - whom I am LOVING more than anything :)





4 comments:

  1. What do prenatal vitamins do to roots?! I've started taking them as instructed (my doc told me to start taking them a couple months before trying to conceive.) For the past 2 days I noticed my roots looking darker and I just had highlights like last month! So I am not sure if its because it's been a month or because I've been taking the vitamins for a couple weeks now that I read your post! haha. I have no idea what Big Brother is about but I see everyone talking about it. Seems to be a good show, maybe I should look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer nights too!! We had a storm last night, which I absolutely loved!! And I love that you just got your degree framed...mine is still in the holder thing I received, packed up in a box somewhere. Ha! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm rolling on to five years in December and still haven't framed mine. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love big brother! We have our diplomas framed, but not hung...it is so hard to do it all! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)