- It was absolutely beautiful yesterday and the temperatures hit the 70s! I even took a photo for documentation purposes, especially since the high today is 46. WTF?
- Since it was so nice, we grilled last night. It was so good. One of my favorite things about warm weather :)
- I also decided to bring the big camera outside for a little photoshoot. I tried to upload some of my favorites but the computer is being dumb. So next week ...
- I'm super happy today because I finally got a full night's sleep :) You don't realize how great that is until your kid wakes up at 3 a.m. THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW. Our boy apparently really likes his swaddle so we're buying a new swaddle sack this weekend.
- We've decided to refinance our home loan. When we bought the house about 2.5 years ago, we locked in 5.375, which was excellent. Well, now we could get 3.875 - which would mean saving about $75 a month. It's costing us around $2,000 in closing costs, but we'll have recouped that in two years. Plus, we already round up our payment to about $25 extra a month, so if we kept paying that, it would mean paying the house off in probably 20 or so years ...
- Next month hubby pays off his truck :) Very excited about that.
- What the heck is going on with gas prices? I can't even tell you how much they have spiked recently. I feel like I should fill up every day because it's so crazy.
- We are loving the CMT shows "Bayou Billionaires" and "My Big Redneck Vacation." Totally wish we could get some of that 'mailbox money.'
- Speaking of TV, I forgot that I have to reset Survivor every season. So we missed the season premiere last week, but I don't think we missed too much.
- I really hate how confusing Walmart is. I was looking for baby Vicks. In the baby section with diapers, etc. they had regular ... which is bad for babies. So I look in baby needs in hygiene ... not there either. Finally I found it in the pharmacy section. GRRRR!
- My drivers license expired a few weeks ago. On my birthday, of course. I was actually still using the one since I turned 21, with my maiden name, because I loved the picture and wasn't ready to give it up. Sad, I know. Well, I actually ended up with another decent picture and hubby said he thinks it's better than the last one. He says taking ID photos must be my thing, haha.
- We're going shopping this weekend, mostly to use up the free coupons I got for my birthday. Yay! We're also going to some friends' house for lunch and I volunteered to bring dessert. I don't remember the last time I baked something yummy.
- I am STARVING right now. No one would frown on me for having lunch around 11 a.m., right?
|Don't judge that we still haven't pulled the protective film off :)|