Pages

2.22.2012

What I'm Loving


Link up with Jamie :)

{1} I'm LOVING my little guy's new BFF. By the way, Truman is the mascot at Mizzou, my alma matter, and one of my former professors sent this stuffed animals (already wearing a mortarboard and carrying a diploma) saying Cooper must follow in mama's footsteps :)


{2} I'm LOVING that it's a sunny, beautiful day. It's February and temps are in the 60s? Yes, please.

{3} I'm LOVING that we're going shopping and spending time with some good friends this weekend.

{4} I'm LOVING that the week is {almost} halfway over. I'm tired!

{5} I'm LOVING these recent pins



















{6} I'm LOVING Tuesday lunches with one of my best friends. It's nice having one day set aside every week to visit.


{7} I'm LOVING my amazing husband :)



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Happy to be your newest follower! That picture of your little one and your alma mater mascot is too sweet! It also gave me a great idea for some goodies to send to my friends with little ones. I can spend hours lost in pinterest and you just perfectly illustrated why with so many of the pictures here. Love it! Can't wait to come back and be inspired again soon!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/
    P.S. We think you'd love See Beautiful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love that pin of the balloons and letters. I may have to try that sometime!

    Cooper with Truman is a cute picture. And by that smile you can tell he's totally digging his new bff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love the saying/quote thing on the nine different boards. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)