Pages

6.25.2012

weekend wrap-up

Two posts in one day! And it was a fabulous weekend! Too bad the only photos I have to prove that are on hubby's phone, however!

On Friday, I decided to go ahead and take C to the sitter since we pay for it regardless, so I could concentrate on some house projects. He really loves being around other kids, so it works well. I was able to make up some plums and bananas for Cooper, finish up some laundry, shower, grocery shop and more without having to rush or be distracted. That night, hubs grilled so we spent some time outside and absolutely enjoyed it.

Saturday morning, hubby mowed one of our pastures while I worked more on laundry and the inside of the house. We had Mister's 7-month-pictures planned for 1:30, so that obviously cut our morning a little short. After pictures, we did a little bit of shopping and then stopped at my aunt & uncle's house on the way home for some pool time. They have a nice, in-ground pool and Cooper really enjoyed floating around in it. We'll definitely be returning :)

That night, hubs worked on our tractor, so I had C hang out with him outside while I really concentrated on some house cleaning. Little man just loves activity and was so content being in his exersaucer watching daddy work, so I took advantage! I got the master bedroom, bathroom, main bathroom and Cooper's room all clean!

Aldi had some amazing fruit sales last week, so I bought quite a few peaches, nectarines and avocado, so I whipped those up into baby food on Sunday. I also finished laundry and got all the cleaning done in the kitchen, dining room and living room. Whew! I figured at that point I really should go ahead and clean the spare bedroom, so the entire upstairs was done ... but then I got sidetracked by the closet and ended up organizing it and the hallway one.

It was such a great, productive weekend! I really am liking having Fridays off!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend!

    Do you have one of those baby food maker blender/things? I've seen those advertised. I have no idea what i want to do for baby food. I think we want to make our own too. I have been given some jars already but I'd like to look into making it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)