Pages

6.06.2012

What I'm Loving

It's been a bit since I've linked up with Jamie, but I can think of lots of things I'm loving on this beautiful June day!



{1} I'm LOVING that the work week is more than halfway over! It was nice coming to the office this morning knowing I was on the downhill slop.

{2} I'm LOVING that this is the first of many consecutive three-day weekends!

{3} I'm LOVING this little sweat pea. He's looking so much like a *boy* and less like a baby these days. Tear.


6.02.12
 {4} I'm LOVING that we've been invited to a pool party thrown by some of Coop's little daycare friends this weekend. My boy is a little fish so I'm sure he will have a blast.

{5} I'm LOVING that I am having a lunch date with my cousin Ashton today!

{6} I'm LOVING some of these recent pins:















{7} I'm LOVING how well C is transitioning to food. He's having two cubes, two times a day now. My little eater! Definitely gotten more roly poly in the last couple of weeks. He'll be eating us out of house & home in no time!

{8} I'm LOVING the change in our work environment! We have a new employee, whom I worked with a lot in my previous job, and it's great having an office "neighbor" :)

{9} As always, I'm loving my sweet husband, who has been a great help with my extended hours!


What are you loving today?

Pin It


Source: wanelo.com via Michelle on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is just adorable! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is starting to look like a little boy!! I can't believe how fast he's growing. And I love those pins.. especially the laundry one. Sounds like our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the color combo of the turquoise and the red in that laundry room you pinned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)