Pages

9.27.2013

Five on Friday

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

{1} Oh my goodness, TGIF in the biggest way possible this week! There has been a bit of work drama going on, and I'm so ready for a break. Not only do I get the normal weekend, I'm taking off Monday and Tuesday, so I am very excited!

{2} I've booked family/Coop's two-year photos for next month and am excited. Now who wants to coordinate our outfits? LOL!

I love these little twinkies :) But no camo shorts and white shirt for this mom.

{3} We started running again last night. I did 1.2 miles, averaging just over 10 minutes/mile... I'll take it, considering I had to stop halfway through to tie my shoe. Hoping to do a 5K in late October, but we'll see...

{4} Hubby is on vacation next week, so Operation Get The Basement DONE is about to commence. I can't wait!

{5} My handsome baby is less than 2 months from turning 2! Where does time go?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)