Pages

9.12.2013

Thursday randoms

  • Super Cooper isn't feeling very well :( He's running a fever and goes between acting like a crazy kid and being super cuddly. So I'm home today playing nurse and trying to get some work accomplished.
  • Thankfully he waited until last night. The first three days of the week, I covered at least 400 miles (thankfully I didn't drive all of it) and have another day on the road tomorrow. Ugh.
  • This morning, we had to head to town to pick up my laptop and Coop insisted on wearing his boots. With his shorts. I figured why fight it and I may as well pick my battles.


  • We are on a real boot kick these days. The other night, he insisted on boots, a diaper and a hat to go outside. Thank goodness we are in the country!

  • This will be a very busy weekend for us. My nephew is being baptized and we have a wedding.
  • Over the weekend, we went out shooting skeet with some friends and had a great time!

 
 
 
  • I know there are a lot of weight loss products out there. My blogging friend Erin is selling ACE, which is one of the hottest weight loss/energy supplements out right now. She and her husband have lost a combined 30 lbs. in two months! For more, contact her at erinmotes@gmail.com and let her know Michelle sent you!
  • Happy Thursday!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)