Pages

3.22.2010

This & That ...

Whew! It's been a hectic, rough three days.
Starting out with my health. Thursday and Friday I had a really sore throat, but felt slightly better Saturday morning. Well, after some work outside that afternoon and an evening outdoor wedding/after party, things got worse and I got horribly congested. Sunday I ended up buying Mucinex. I'm feeling better but still cruddy. Fingers crossed this sinusitis or whatever it is will clear up soon :)
Friday I got my hair cut and we did some work outside. We originally planned to just clean up one of the flower beds on the side of the house, but on Saturday while we were finishing we decided to just clear it all out - so we stacked blocks, pulled a bush, and scooped up all the rocks. I like it a lot better bare - for now at least. We may put the blocks back in some sort of a pattern and plant some easy annual flowers that need nothing other than some water.
Later Saturday my friend Anna got married. We joked I was the wedding coordinator. It was a beautiful ceremony but sadly I didn't take any pictures. My friend Bel got a lot, though, so I'm anxiously awaiting them.
It rained ALL DAY on Sunday. Apparently our new dog isn't a big fan of the rain, as she barked and howled beginning around 6:30 a.m. and I'm not sure how long Sunday. At one point, J went to the couch since BG's pen is just below our bedroom. It was annoying, especially feeling as horrible as I did. I had to come into town for work, so our afternoon was pretty much shot ... sigh.
And the madness continued today! I got to work and found out that two people called in and one was scheduled to be off - which meant just three of us (or maybe 2.5 :)) did the work we typically have five or so people doing. Of course there was an abundance of obituaries, etc. as well.
I'm ready for two things
1 - 4:30 p.m. today
2 - 4:30 p.m. Thursday, when I'll get to kick off my three-day weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)