Pages

3.28.2012

A recipe: Nacho pie

Between Coop's four month well check yesterday afternoon and a PAT visit at 6 p.m., I needed something quick and easy for dinner last night. I came across this recipe in a cookbook and have seen similar ones on Pinterest, but hubby preferred this one based on the ingredients.

Man, it was good. In fact, I was running a bit behind because I had to pick up a perscription for myself so it sat out for an hour while we finished our visit, and it was still yummy. Hubby even went back for seconds.


After we dug in
What you'll need:
4 cups nacho cheese chips, crushed
1 lb. hamburger meat, browned and seasoned to your liking
1 can chili beans
1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
Cheese (I think the recipe called for 1 cup, but I never measure.)

Make it:
Line bottom of a lightly sprayed nine-inch pie pan or square with the crushed chips.
Layer meat, chili, beans and sauce. Cover Sprinkle top with cheese.
Bake at 375 for 15-17 minutes.

Enjoy!




Pin It


1 comment:

  1. "season to your liking" has TACO seasoning written all over it! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)