Pages

3.21.2012

What I'm Loving



It's been a bit since I've done WILW with Jamie so I figured today was a great day to join in!

{1} I'm LOVING this video. It makes me smile so big and I watch it repeatedly.



{2} I'm LOVING the gorgeous weather! It's supposed to rain and cool off a bit beginning tonight, but I can definitely handle highs in the 60s abd 70s and hopefully a break on the electric bill.


{3} I'm LOVING that it was so nice yesterday, Jessica and I got to have our weekly lunch date in a park!

{4} I'm LOVING the fresh-cut grass at the house! Although I'm sure hubby isn't loving that it's already lawn mowing season again :)

{5} I'm LOVING this sweet little boy and his cute "spring outfit" we bought last weekend. He got to take pictures with the live bunnies last weekend and did so great!



{6} I'm LOVING that we get another break in two weeks, when we have two days off for Easter.

{7} I'm LOVING that between cooking PW's chicken spaghetti on Monday and tator tot casserole last night, I only have to worry about sides for the rest of the week.

{8} After all the rain last week,m I can say that I'm LOVING even more my new vehicle. I hated driving in the rain in my Grand Prix ... something about the slant of the windshield made it really hard to see. No problems in the Terrain :)

{9} I'm LOVING my hard-working, handsome hubby. Duh.



What are you loving today?

Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments :)